Things you should know about our salon:
1. Our salon has always followed universal precautions and the highest level of sanitation, however In our response to Covid-19, high tough points, such as door knobs and the pay station are cleaned after every client leaves. We wash our hands after every client service. If for any reason we leave the room during your service we will sanitize and put on new gloves upon entering. You must wear a mask and keep your nose covered as well during your visit with us. We have two hand washing sinks, feel free to wash your hands when entering our establishment.
2. We have socially distanced our appointment times. If you arrived more than 10 minutes early the entrance may be locked, do not be concerned if you have received your email confirmation we are expecting you.
3. We are a growing salon; we only have a receptionist part time. If you call During business hours and no one answers, know that we are will get back to you before the close of business. Please speak clearly and slow when leaving your telephone number. During the summer months we have a waiting list for certain services, we check every morning for cancellations.
4. If you have a Groupon for a particular service, you don’t need to put in the Groupon code, when booking on line, however any service that is over 55 minutes does require a “refundable” deposit to safeguard our time. We never receive payment from Groupon until three weeks after your service; same day cancellations hurt our business. If you no show or cancel on the same day you forfeit your deposit and must make a new deposit to rebook your appointment.
5. Save your confirmation email, You may use the link to cancel appointments up until 48 hours before the appointment without having to call the salon.
6. Most importantly, our salon ambassador is a 3lb fully grown tea cup allergy free yorkie. She will not bark or bite, but will greet you with a wagging tail if she is not sitting on her throne in the window seat. If you do not like cute little doggies, Then Anastasia’s Crown might not be the best fit for you. We do not let her come into the treatment room. She is part of the charm of our boutique spa environment.